36th year  -  N° 60                 Monday, 1 March 2021         Antwerpen		
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
BirthFactDeath (-)
Monday 19th of February 1725

296 years ago

Innkeeper Mme Millet dies of Spontaneous Human Combustion in Reims, Marne, France.

Late at night 'Lion d'Or' innkeeper Jean Millet woke to the smell of fire. He rushed through the hallways to warn his guests, who followed him downstairs and came upon a horrifying sight of his wife. Parts of Mme Millet's head, backbone and legs lay smoldering on the kitchen floor. The rest of her was reduced to ash. Her chair by the fireplace was only slightly scorched, and there were burn marks under her remains.